- Business Contacts– the Chamber can put you in touch with new clients/ customers/suppliers.
- New Member Recognition in newsletters and on the website
- Opportunities to give your opinion and help your community through committees.
- An Estherville Area Chamber of Commerce Membership Decal identifying you as a member of a team that is working for a strong community.
- Access to exceptional professional networking opportunities, including Business After Five, held monthly at various member businesses for members to meet, exchange ideas, and network.
- Administrative staff devoted to responding to your needs and concerns.
- Special advertising and sponsorship opportunities in the Chamber’s marketing campaigns and events.
- Business referrals for your product or service to those contacting the Chamber via phone, fax, email, and online.
- The Chamber’s Administrative Staff and Ambassador Committee’s assistance to coordinate and promote events such as ribbon cuttings, special anniversary events and other celebrations.
- Special rates to participate in many Chamber sponsored activities and promotions- Farm and Home Show, Holiday Promotions, Maps and Brochures
- A listing in the Chamber’s online business directory
- Estherville Bucks Redemption
- Best of all is the knowledge that you are a partner in a community-based organization dedicated to enhancing and maintaining the Estherville area as a great home for business and families.
Why not become involved in the community and help make Estherville a better place?
To join, click here or feel free to contact us to discuss membership.