Business After 5
Every 2nd Tuesday of the month, a member business (or combination of members) volunteers to host Business After 5. They provide:
Annual Business Meeting
- food (from nibbles to buffet-style meals, it's up to you)
- drink (alcohol is not required, but is a common feature)
Similar to a Business After 5, the annual business meeting is hosted by the Chamber in early October and has a brief program, including updates from the Chamber, EIDC, and select members.Annual Banquet
In January, the Chamber hosts its annual awards banquet, auction, and raffle.
The Estherville Area Chamber of Commerce also runs a number of fun community events throughout the year. Our annual Sweet Corn Days is by far the biggest, and it sees thousands pack the downtown Library Square area for a parade, free sweet corn, street dance, car show and more. Main events
- Downtown Market (Thursday nights in the summer)
- Flight Breakfast (July 4)
- Sweet Corn Days (first weekend in August)
- Santa House
For more information on these and other events please see the Events Calendar
on our website.